Erectile Dysfunction (ED) is man’s incapacity to attain or maintain an erection suitable for sexual intercourse. Causes such as age, poor blood flow to the penis, hormonal imbalance (androgen) levels, chronic illness, psychological state, stress and fatigue are contributing conditions that can cause ED. In males, testosterone plays an important role in allowing them the ability to produce an erection. Diminished testosterone levels reduce sexual drive (male libido), which in turn can impact the ability to maintain and sustain an erection. Failure to maintain an erection on multiple occasions may indicate a condition that is in need of treatment.
Platelet-Rich Plasma Injections For Erectile Dysfunction
This treatment is a specific method using blood-derived growth factors to rejuvenate the penis. This revolutionary treatment uses safe, pain free-injections of a patient’s own platelet rich plasma (PRP) to regenerate damaged and aged tissue. The PRP has many vital growth and healing factors; the results are the best you can possibly achieve.
The Benefits of PRP:
- Virtually no chance of allergic reaction or rejection
- Non-surgical, virtually no downtime
- Virtually painless with quick results
- Improved ability to attain and maintain an erection
- Improve your sexual capabilities and stamina
- Almost no contraindications
- Increased sensitivity and pleasure
- Shown to help with Peyronie’s Disease
- Have been shown to improve or resolve urinary incontinence
- Provides for a fuller and firmer penis
- Can reverse damage caused by diabetes and prostate issues
PRP therapy leverages the regenerative potentials of growth factors formed by blood platelets. This integrative and medically confirmed method of PRP Therapy is a safe and effective remedy for male dysfunction and male enhancement conditions. PRP is a natural alternative to medically invasive procedures or prescription drug and requires minimal downtime after treatment. In addition, this protocol produces results that are practically immediate.
Book your consultation with Regenerative Cell Therapy of Georgia today! Call (678)263-7126 to get started now.